Friday, December 31, 2010

About Me and My Blog - Train for 5k

Are you a mom, dad or career-minded individual, who fell out of the habit of staying fit?  Has the business of life taken over and left you with no time or energy to work out?  If so, you and I have a lot in common.  I am a busy wife and mother of two, with my own business.  Exercising has not been a top priority in my life, for a very long time.  That is changing. 
My 2011 New Year’s resolution is to train for a 5k and run a 5k, sometime during 2011.  In this blog, I will document my journey.  I will also include information and tips for you, as you train for your 5k run.    
The goal of Trainfor5k.blogspot.com:
1.                   To provide the steps and information for individuals, who want to train for 5k races.  
2.                   To provide motivation and tips for people who need an extra push to find time for training, and the incentive to keep moving toward the goal.     
So whether you are a beginner or a veteran of 5k races, join me, as I train for my first 5k.     

No comments:

Post a Comment